CRH continued as a member of one of the MSCI Global Sustainability Indexes in 2016 and met information requests from MSCI during the year. MSCI Global Sustainability Indexes include companies with high ESG ratings relative to their sector peers. Refer to www.mscicom/products/esg and note MSCI disclaimer: The inclusion of CRH public limited company in any MSCI index, and the use of MSCI logos, trademarks, service marks or index names herein, do not constitute a sponsorship, endorsement or promotion of CRH public limited company by MSCI or any of its affiliates. The MSCI indexes are the exclusive property of MSCI. MSCI and the MSCI index names and logos are trademarks or service marks of MSCI or its affiliates.
The IR Magazine Europe Awards
The IR Magazine Europe Awards recognise the top investor relations practitioners at companies in the UK, Ireland, the Nordic region and continental Europe. The awards are based on an extensive independent research survey of analysts and portfolio managers who are each interviewed for 10 to 20 minutes on the qualities of corporate IR teams as well as the contribution made to them by senior management.
Over the past decade CRH has been extremely successful at these awards, winning awards across a range of categories including:
- Grand Prix for Best Overall Investor Relations (2009)
- Best Investor Relations by Sector – Construction & Materials (2010)
- Best Investor Relations by an Irish Company (2010)
- Best investor relations by a CEO/CFO - Myles Lee (2009)
- Best Investor Relations Officer (2008)
- Best Annual Report & other Corporate Literature (2008)
- Best Corporate Governance (2008)
- Best use of the Internet for Investor Relations (2008)